is a blend of alternative rock music with influences from The Beatles, U2 and Coldplay. With the release of four independent CDs Kevin Gullickson, as Radio Drive has received rave reviews, radio play both online and on radio stations around the world along side major artist. In February 2014 Kevin released his latest single “A Taste of Heaven,” produced by Chris Garcia (credits include Celine Dion, Katy Perry, Santana and more) and in the first few months is already making an impact on a world wide level.
Radio Drive’s and “A Taste of Heaven” is making an impact:
- Featured on Al Walser’s Weekly Top20 Countdown syndicated show with 12.5 million listeners worldwide (Feb/Mar 2014).
- Nominated best Alternative Song of 2014 by the Hollywood Music Awards (Jan/Feb 2014).
- Airing on WOA FM 99 International Radio hosted by platinum recording artist Oliver Sean and released on a WOA Records compilation CD.
- Selected as Top 10 Indie Artist on TRS 247 Radio, NYC (Feb/Mar 2014).
- Ranked #1 Alternative Rock artist on Reverb Nation charts for St. Paul, MN, Nationally at #7 and Globally at #13 out of hundreds of thousands of bands, and moving up (Feb/Mar 2014).
- Video for “A Taste of Heaven” airing on Bongo Boy Rock n Roll TV Show airing on NBC Comcast stations throughout the USA. (July 2014)
“...slick, pop ready rock…A Taste of Heaven is a catchy..quality song...” Devon Jackson, Freelance Writer, Rolling Stone Magazine, March 2014
“A Taste Of Heaven” is a joyous anthem that exudes a blaze of glorious melodic sunshine” Chuck Taylor, former editor Billboard Magazine, Feb 2014
“...some of the best music I’ve heard” Rachel Slionski, Music Director, TSR 24/7 Radio, NYC. Feb 2014
“... pop rock at its finest…” Ringmaster Review, March 2014
Live performances are particularly impressive:
Radio Drive - Borders - Live at First Avenue's 7th Street Entry
Also we would like to mention the new track:
Radio Drive Featuring Kevin Gullickson - Humanity
Radio Drive featuring Kevin Gullickson is online at http://www.radio-drive.com
1653 7th Street, #1688
Santa Monica, CA 90401